Hybrid Flooring Benefits
- Aesthetic Look. The feel and look of traditional hardwoods are impressively imitated by the edges, imaging technology, and texture of the planks. One of the advantages other than price over hardwoods is its low maintenance.
- Sound Reduction. The almost soundless effect brought on by hybrid click flooring is due to its rigid core technology and the acoustic underlay attached to the planks. Stepping on the floors produces a very solid step, producing almost minimal sound.
- Waterproof. The 100% waterproof features of hybrid planks make them the ideal flooring for all interior areas of a home or office.
- Commercial Use. Commercial spaces can benefit from hybrid vinyl flooring. The planks are waterproof, durable, and resistant to stain as well. The fade resistance feature of laminates is also gained with the use of hybrid flooring.
- A Cinch to Maintain and Clean. Vinyl and laminate are low-maintenance and a cinch to clean. Make that hybrid flooring and you get the same easy to maintain and clean benefit. All it needs is a regular cleaning.
- Comfy and Cozy. The core’s rigid construction of the hybrid flooring provides thick and dense flooring . Choosing hybrid planks with an underlayment or attached underlayment adds comfortable cushy feel. Sound absorption is another benefit gained from opting for hybrid flooring with an underlayment.
At Cosy Group You will find hybrid flooring at affordable prices. If you’re looking for an exceptional appearance mixed with unmatched waterproof durability, Contact Cosy Group for the latest hybrid flooring designs and concepts now!